Friday, April 27, 2012

Shop Marketing Helper


Well I decided to take the advice of Handmadeology and give Shop Marketing Helper a shot at driving traffic to my Etsy shop. After three days I must say the traffic on my site has increased but not to where I would like it. What is good traffic anyway? 100 views? 200 views? 500 views?
Shop Marketing Helper let’s you schedule your social networking in advance and then automatically posts your featured items onFacebookTwitter, StumbleUpon, Tumblr and Blogger. No Word Press option available yet. They are going to be adding Pinterest soon.
Seems me doing my own keyword optimization is helping somewhat as well. I’m getting a lot of inquiries about my wholesale ID badge reels, which I love these orders, naturally.
Everyone have a nice weekend. My son’s prom is Saturday and our school hosts an after prom party for the kids where they play games and win some pretty awesome prizes. My husband and I will be working the party, until 3:00am, argh. And our favorite art festival is going on this weekend in Louisville, KY – Cherokee Art Festival. We’ll try to drag ourselves there on Sunday if we’re able to walk.
Maybe I’ll post a picture or two of the fun time we had!
Peace,
Jema

No comments:

Post a Comment